Monday 29 June 2009

Update: Vampire Blob Projects

So, I thought I should let you all know that I am now actively in the process of writing another Vampire Blob sequel, this the first Vampire Blob project to be written for.... the STAGE!!!

I may have a venue this summer, thanks to the ever-resourceful and Blobtabulous Nicolas Nadeau (whose birthday is tomorrow, btw, but too bad if you want to celebrate it with him- he's hanging out with ME). Therefore, I am writing and writing, carrying my script notebook with me wherever I go. This short little beauty will be called:

Vampire Blob Returns: Vampire Blob vs. Doctor Faustus!

I hope to get series mainstays Nicolas Nadeau and Stephen Potts cast in the main roles of Vampire Blob and Doctor Faustus respectively (although I have not yet communicated with Mr. Potts concerning this), and I myself plan to reprise my role as the indomitable, insatiable Lord Byron!

Meanwhile, I have fully planned my short, stop-motion animated film Son of Vampire Blob!, which takes place in continuity right before the events of Vampire Blob Returns, but also quite a long time after, due to the effects of time travel. I hope for it to be about 8 minutes long, and a real tear-jerker (yeah, right).

Meanwhile, I'm also sending off a copy of Vampire Blob: Silent Fangs of Horror off to another film festival today or tomorrow, so pray for that! Also, I may have a venue to show that movie off again in San Antonio this summer, so LOOK OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment