Wednesday 7 April 2010

The Glowing Horizon: CLOUDMAN!!!

Dearest friends,
I'm moving on to the thing I always hoped to achieve.... CLOUDMAN movies. Yes, Cloudman, my first successful superhero creation, from more than 10 years ago now. I've already fully written/ illustrated the storyboard for the third episode in the Cloudman film series, 'Cloudman: Tree'. I haven't written the first two yet, but that's par for the course. It's a direct re-imagining of what I remember from the episode of the original comic from 1999 of the same name. It's uber-fast-paced and quite ridiculous, so probably right up the alley of anyone who likes the BLOB series. Of course, there are quite a few loose ends to be tied in the BLOB series, and I'm by no means abandoning it. This should be a busy exam season for me (I hope) as I try to get all of this done. I wouldn't have it any other way!!
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment