Thursday 24 September 2009

APOLOGIES, and NEW PROJECT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hey all, 
  Apologies for the inexcusable lack of posts recently!  I really am going to make it up to you now, by giving you a special sneak-preview of some stuff I'm hoping to get published around town soon!  This is a short, one-page comic strip made to be serialized on a bi-weekly basis!  I've done a few of the pencils so far for a Jack-in-the-box-man comic series, and now I've also done the pencils for the first issue of 'Son of Vampire Blob!'  Yes, you knew it would be coming, you perhaps thought it would be a short film, but no-- here it is as a serialized news strip!  So, without further ado, here it is!!!   Or anyway, here are the pencils... oh, and by the way, read from the bottom frame upward!  Sorry, I can't get them in order!











No comments:

Post a Comment