Tuesday 2 August 2011

Super Cloudman and update on Hero BLOB XI!


Dear ones,
I've had a bit of an idea/epiphany, and it concerns Cloudman. As many of you will know, Cloudman is one of my favorite and one of my first superhero creations.

Now, I've come up with a symbol and a new name for him, about which I'm eager to hear your feedback!

I'd like to call the fellow the Super Cloudman, or just Super Cloudman. I think there's something in this name that works, and something about the symbol that has a bit more recognizability than the original lightning-bolt C.

Here's a pic of the new design (click on it for a larger version). Tell me what you think! Email heroblob@gmail.com or just leave a comment here! I think it's a good change, but tell me what you think.

Also, don't forget to think pleasant Hero BLOB related thoughts tomorrow! The wonderful Hero BLOB XI: BLOB Family Reunion will be recorded by a full cast tomorrow afternoon (GMT)!!! And there's been a last-minute cast addition, the talented Guillermo Martinez de Velasco, who is replacing the Mystery Guest whose name you will never get to know! Guillermo is visiting Scotland from his home in Mexico and his various other study locations around the world, and I'm thrilled to have his radio-ready (and experienced) voice added to the show!

And don't forget that you can listen to my reading of Killer Brother: Target Genesis at the link provided below, on the last post. An exciting week for my readers!

And, in celebration of the completion of the BLOB XI recording, I'll be (God willing) releasing BLOB 6: Secret of the Blobtonite online tomorrow, which has never before been available for online viewing! It's a great one, and probably the best of the Hero BLOB film series, so watch and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment