Thursday 14 July 2011

Hero BLOB XI: BLOB Family Reunion RADIO VERSION

Dear Friends,
I today completed editing BLOB 11 for performance as an internet radio show! I really do like this one, as, like most of the BLOB adventures, it's a real departure from run-of-the-mill BLOB adventures! BLOB sort of seeks to sort of rejoin his sort of family and sort of gets a new girlfriend (BLOBETTE), with some sort of help from CHILIPEPPERMAN!!! This is the first official completed work of BLOBness to feature CHILIPEPPERMAN, an old villain-turned-hero from CLOUDMAN comics, although he will appear in continuity before this, in BLOB 7D: Rise of the Jive Turkeys!

This is all part of my ongoing new evil plot for the BLOB universe, driven by the new secret project that I am not going to tell you about yet!!

Meanwhile, I take the notebook for 'The Innocence' around with me everywhere, though I haven't written anything new in it for days (except the chapter plan for my dissertation about Gianfrancesco Pico della Mirandola's STRIX). OH WELL. WILL DO SOON.

So hopefully, you'll get to hear the radio version of HBXI:BFR pretty soon, and it will hopefully feature my usual fantastic array of voice talents, if they haven't all decided to abandon me since it's been months since a new radio play has been performed!

CIAO,
Schedel

No comments:

Post a Comment