Saturday 9 July 2011

Meet The Masked Hermit

Hey y'all!
Today I'd like to talk about the Masked Hermit. It was the second play I wrote, back in high school, and I'm returning to it now! I've penned an outline for a complete restructuring of the play, and I'm hoping to get it put together soon for broadcast as an internet radio-play! We'll see how quickly I'll finish this, but I'm really excited about it!
The plot follows an alien with a hermit crab for a head as he makes his way through a Scientific Research Cruise Ship, while being pursued by the evil Starzor the Conqueror! Meanwhile, his main squeeze Mari tries to convince her uncle not to be so judgmental about her boyfriend's fishy face.
Hope to present it to you soon!

Cheers,
Schedel

PS I have a video-shoot on Monday for an online advert! I'll link to it when it goes online, but right now I'm still preparing for it. I'll be doing voice work and physical work in front of green-screen, which I've wanted to try for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment